I wadded them up in disgust and crumpled up the paper tracing. Hey, I'd have to retrace either way.
Then I started reading online and read a thorough pivot/slide method and decided to give it a try. I was quite successful for a first try. I posted my muslin on PR, trust me, it wasn't that exciting. So then I decided to try a different pattern, which happens to look like the Burda one btw. More success except they've ended up a tad too tight.
I'm still working on it and will post when I'm done. And I definitely need to go back and look at the Burda pattern, at least for the different pocket options and such. I'm aiming for the TNT where I can change pocket styles. Next I'll retackle the jeans pattern.
Right now I'm trying to get an old machine to work. Well, it works, it powers up and the needle moves, I just can't seem to get the bobbin thread pulled up.
Here's the photos:

Wow, nice machine! I wish I had not sold my old Singer pedal machine...
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a neat old machine! Good luck getting it fixed!!
ReplyDelete