Sunday, January 17, 2010

Presents and goodies

I never posted about Christmas gifts.

My mother knitted and sewed presents for everyone in the family. The kids got jammie pants and/or knitted caps, and Bill and I both got knitted socks. I also got a new apron.

Here I am modeling a few of the items:


I sewed for my daughters the Burda hoodie I had sewn for myself (and reviewed) a while back. Here's a pic of them wearing their hoodies sitting on the two chairs I reupholstered. I just got the 2nd chair done a few days ago.


My oldest daughter, Michelle, is a weaver (I don't know if there is an official name for that) and she made us all lovely scarves or table runners. Here is a photo of me and Kaylyn wearing the scarves:


And yesterday I went shopping and bought myself some "late" presents. Heck, I wear them all the time, so I deserve more boots, more boots, more boots:

1 comment:

  1. Cute girls, cute woven scarves, cool boots. Especially the white ones with the red lining! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete