Here's the photo of me shivering in the cold. My camera doesn't do well inside, the lighting is horrible.

I really was lucky with this one. I guessed on my adjustments and they worked right up.
Here's the envelope and line drawings for Vogue 1100:


I just started working out the muslin for the jacket. It's nice that it's not so fitted, so once again, I'm just using the lines based on my size.
I got the basic muslin worked up and have to do some adjustments. I need about 3/4" rounded upper back (ugh) and about the same for a forward shoulder... and this is in a raglan sleeve.
I pulled out the "Fit for Real People" book and think I can handle this. I will just redraft the sleeve, and attempt the adjustment for the rounded back. There is a large pleat in the back of this jacket, I might consider doing a seam of some sort if necessary.
Wish me luck.
Great top, I love it! I will be adding that pattern to my wish list for the next sale...
ReplyDeleteThis is a really cute top on you! I love this pattern and this is the second piece I've seen made from it that I've liked!
ReplyDeleteGreat top, I love the neckline detail! And the fabric is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete