It came today and I went to work on sorting and organizing. Right now it's still all sitting on my cutting table, I need little drawers to put it all in to. Guess I'll go shopping this weekend.
This is where I was overwhelmed. First I sort of organized them by color, but I finally decided it would be easier to just do them based on numbers and the charts.
Here they are sorted based on the printed out charts. I also want to print out charts from the other companies to compare with. There are lots of online conversion programs to play with too. I was using the one from Metro Embroidery to start.
I did my first embroidery with these threads and it turned out great. Not a single break or snag or nuttin'.
This is my very professional set up for thread and the conversion numbers for the next sample I'm working on.
This is not an "official" review as of yet, since I'm just starting, but so far I'm pleased. For the price it did a great job. I really don't have anything to compare to yet. I'm sure I'll eventually start collecting thread from other companies too. Maybe in a couple months I'll do my official review.
The first embroidery project is beautiful.
ReplyDelete