Sunday, January 5, 2014

SureFit Designs - Blouse

Phew, completed.

The only thing I did different than my original muslin was that I did not do the single sloped shoulder.  I decided against it.

It fits quite well.  I did extend the front darts all the way in to the bottom hem (the hipline was too large).  The collar took two tries.  I like the style, but I didn't do the right application.  It's fine though.  The sleeves are still bunchy in the back, but I still don't know how to fix that.  At least the front sleeve is smooth.  The sleeves could be narrower, but I am actually able to move in this blouse.

The darts hit in the right place and it doesn't ride funky.  I did a little slit in the sleeve hem, but you can't really see it in the photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment