Okay, so no review or anything like that yet, I just got it today. Somehow or other I lugged it upstairs, unpacked it, and then when I saw the manual, I almost fainted. I'm not joking, the manual is 3/4" thick. And that's not including the quick start guide and the accessory guide, etc. And I kept unpacking part after part.
Wow, it's loaded.
Here's the first photo, set up on my sewing table, which really needs some cleaning up now.
I did start with just the sewing functions, went through the bobbin winding and threading and such. The automatic thread just blew my mind. I stitched through some basic stitches and a few others....but quickly left that for the embroidery portion.
It wasn't hard to figure out at all, and here is the very first motif I stitched up. I only have a few colors of thread to start. I've pretty much filled up that first 5x7 hoop with different preloaded designs. And now I'm definitely read to shop for thread and such, and patterns of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment