Thursday, January 30, 2014

Max's jacket is done, but the closure is wrong

I keep hoping I'll eventually get better at this "sewing thing."  My jacket is done and fits well, but the closure is too small and boring.  Plus, it would fit better if it would overlap (on other words, the jacket is a little bit big.)

I see what I come up with in the next few days and then photograph it on me.  But here it is for now.


1 comment:

  1. Very chic! I love the simple and elegant look of the piping.
    I'm not sure about the closure. This jacket that just meet but don't overlap are something that I struggle with too. They look so elegant in the pattern picture, they seem like a great idea. But, in reality the wear a little awkward. I think you would probably like it better if it did overlap at least a little. But then how would you work out the closure placement so it looked OK open?
    Let us know what you come up with, I'm curious to see.

    ReplyDelete