See, this is what happens when I try to do as other do, and post about my wonderful sewing crap. Bother....
Neither JoAnns or Hancocks has any wools that I would want to use right now. So it's time to rethink my strategy.
I'm going to place an order tonight, probably through Fabric.com since they are the fastest. Order a couple different pieces, and hope for the best.
Now, I have a fall back also. I did by a nice skirt pattern from Cynthia Guffey at the expo. It's a princess seamline straightskirt where the kick pleat can go in any of the seams. This will give me something to do also.
In other words, I'll have 2 wool items hopefully completed...lol.
Oh, what a hoot.
Hi Annette,
ReplyDeleteI was at Denver Fabrics on Monday and they had a great assortment of wools and wool felt and moleskins, etc. They have a great website although not all of what they have in the store is available on the web site and visa versa.
Just a thought!