Sorry, no photos. I'm not very good at photo journalism.
Oh well.
So...it's very well fitted. The problem is, then it has to fit perfectly, which isn't easy. I think my FBA was about 1/4" too big...seriously. The bust point is also a bit too low. Since I got a nice bra that hikes up my bosom, I have to beware of a low bust point. I could just wear an old bra...lol.
So I tried to make it a bit smaller, but you can't mess too much with the princess seams, especially in a fabric that has no stretch.
The sleeves went in well enough.
So far I'm done up to wear the lining is connected to the facing, then the whole thing added to the jacket. I will have to redo my top-stitching though. I had to take it out to fix the princess seam, and I had done it on the coverstitch machine. It looked great, but I had a few loops on the back side so I was afraid of skipped stitches. The fabric is so tightly woven. I'll probably do a triple stitch for top-stitching for the contrast.
No comments:
Post a Comment