First I went shopping to get gifts for the family, and a Rowenta pressure/steam generator iron jumped into my cart. I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond for $169 minus the 20% off coupon they always send in the mail. So I guess it was around $134.

I've already tested it out by ironing on the interfacing for the front of the jacket I'm working on.
Then when I got home, I had a present from Fabric.com waiting for me. Whoohoo. Here is a picture of Lucius testing it out.

This is what I got.


And my first HotPattern.
Congrats on the iron, the right one can really make sewing easier. I am jealous.
ReplyDeleteThe fabric looks yummy! How come they never snuggle on fabric that actually matches thier fur?
VERY Nice! My Rowenta is giving me fits and sort of dying. This one looks pretty neat. I think you'll love that HP pattern. It's one of my favorites. I *almost* bought that fuchsia flannel,too!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to love using that Rowenta. I just splurged on some HotPatterns too. I got the Marakesh pants and the Princess shirt. Maybe we can get the Pinheads to do Hotpatterns sewalong.
ReplyDeleteJAS
Ooh, don't you just love gifting yourself. I, too, just purchased the same iron and can't believe I waited so long to buy this particular one. It is amazing!!! Have fun, I am.
ReplyDeleteI have that problem, too--things jumping into your cart. Everybody loves the Rowenta steam iron, so I'm sure you'll love it, too. I'll be eager to hear your take on it.
ReplyDelete