Monday, December 21, 2009

Not sure what I think

I worked up that HotPatterns Sunshine top, and I'm not sure what I think. Don't you hate it when everyone raves about a pattern and then you aren't crazy about it?

I don't like the fold it makes right at the top of the chest and every review/photo I've looked at has it in the same spot. My bust fit at the size 12 so I worked it up like that. I read that the sleeve was a bit smallish, and the pattern did look small. My biceps are necessarily big, but I have a decent enough cap on my shoulder. I just used the size 14 for the sleeve, it's knit so no biggie easing that in.

It does fit, but the scoop of the neck makes me feel very exposed. I can add a bit to the inside of the neckline I suppose.

I left it long since I didn't know how long I want it. I should just cut it to normal t-shirt length, hem it up, and wear it, stop my complaining and see how it goes.

I need to make note to scoop out the armscye, maybe make it size 14 from the bust down.

No comments:

Post a Comment