Both are tops that incorporate the shoulder princess seam.


So lately I've been really lazy about taking care of my nails. Winter is starting to get hard on my skin as I have eczema and I have to be careful. I actually chewed off a nail recently, shame on me. I've been keeping on at least one coat of a clear treatment, but that just isn't good enough for my nails.
I'm starting to have peeling also. I can guess much of this is due to the fact that I'm not taking my vitamins and biotin (which is supposed to be great for nails.)
Today I did a decent manicure, filed down as much of the peeling as I could.
I did a layer of NailTek Hydration Therapy II (for soft peeling nails,) two coats of Barielle Nail Brightner, and a top coat of Poshe.
Keep your eyes open for nail products from Barielle at TJMaxx and Marshalls. I got the nail brightner for $3.99 and I love it. It's basically a sheer white with brightners that make your nails look nice, plus it goes on well.

A very few people have lovely natural nails and nice cuticles, but most people don't. You truly do have to work at it. It's winter and we need lots of moisture. So get out the hand creams, use the oils and keep those cuticles moisturized.
I got both those patterns at the last Vogue sale as well. I'm starting to see that the shoulder princess seams might work better for my body type than darts.
ReplyDeleteGood luck pampering your nails back to fabulousness. I do miss the nail color pics!