Here's the finished top.

My husband likes it. He's been doubly sworn to tell the truth on his opinion on outfits I make. If he doesn't like them....fine. I reserve the right to like something though.
But I wasn't totally sure on this one.
My review on Pattern Review is completed. Here's the link.
I think it will grow on you when you see how comfortable it is. I made the KwikSew top just like this and I too wasn't sure about the style but I love it.
ReplyDeleteI like it! Cute neckline and the fullness looks fine. Don't sweat this one, it's a winner!
ReplyDeleteI think the concept of the top is good and the fabric is great but you are right - that fold from neck band to armpit is not good so it's not really a well-designed pattern.
ReplyDeleteHatty
I think this looks very nice on you! Love the colors. I never noticed the fold until you mentioned it. It'll probably drive me crazy now! LOL! Still, it's one of my favorite top patterns.
ReplyDeleteCute neckline and the fullness looks fine.
ReplyDeleteWork from home India