Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays to all

We got a lot of snow overnight, about 8" and a bit more today. I'm sad to say both of my girls weren't able to make it up for Christmas, but neither were the step-daughters who both live closer by. We're all just snowed in.

I was able to finish my wool jacket earlier today and wrote up my review for PR.

Here's the photo:



I finally painted my nails today. I honestly don't know what happened, but a couple weeks ago they all broke off and started peeling badly. I finally decided enough is enough and painted them up. They are short....oh well...they will grow.

This color is China Glaze Stroll. I don't know if I've posted it before or not.


I hope everyone had a nice holiday.

2 comments:

  1. That jacket looks awesome, and the lining - fun! I'm glad you're painting your nails again. Short or not, they're still pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jacket! The lining is a fantastic touch, I love pretty linings!

    ReplyDelete