But I just got photos taken so here they are. They've also been posted on my reviews.


I've worn the blue dress all day and it's been quite comfy. I did add some ties to it as it felt a bit looser than I'd like. But seriously, I feel nice wearing a dress so the plan is to make some more.
So this is the pattern I've started working on.


At this time I am working with a size 14 and doing a full 1" FBA (2" total to the front.) Since I have a bit of a bootie, I will also add to that part, it has a seam down the back. That will make the hips around a size 18. I will also add my 3/8" forward shoulder and then go for it (in a muslin.)
I haven't looked at the instructions, but I'm totally loving the invisible zipper under the left arm. Both of the dresses above have that, so I plan on doing it in this dress also.
The pattern has been altered at this point and I just need to work up a muslin.
No comments:
Post a Comment