Right now I'm working on S2409. I did up a muslin and now that I'm working in my fashion fabric, I'm afraid it's going to turn out large. I'm using a Rayon/Lycra blend, which has a 4-way stretch, and the fabric is fairly lightweight. It's perfect for dancing.
This is the pattern, hopefully I'll have it done by tomorrow and can wear it dancing, if it's acceptable.

I'm not doing the ruffle or flowers.
I received my latest Modellina magazine and it has a lot of cute things (I'd have to scan them for you.) But the cover dress is cute.

I'd love to spend the day sewing and watching Netflix but instead we get to drive a few hours and pick up the granddoggy who went for knee surgery at Kansas State University. I'll fit in some sewing time this morning.
That pattern looks CUTE! Can't wait to see the end result.
ReplyDeleteI am very excited to see your finished product! I have looked at this pattern countless times and thought....hmmm, but never started it!
ReplyDelete