
Here we go, all complete and being modeled on her tiny little dress form.
I had wanted to make up a tutorial on doing the vent with the Hong Kong finish, but it won't be happening any time soon. I figured it out, but not the best or easiest way. Or perhaps it is the easiest and only way. It doesn't matter, it's not a fun little technique.
Was it worth it? Sure, since I had nothing much better to do today, and it is always fun to work on technique.
So here are photos from the inside.


And what I wanted to avoid....the handstitching. Click for the bigger view and you can even see the stitches.
Very pretty! I love the binding you used. So fun!
ReplyDeleteWow, lovely work! I love the binding and the way the skirt looks! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the binding, great work!
ReplyDelete