Saturday, May 8, 2010

Seam ripper - a girl's best friend?

The shirt in the previous post is all done. But alas, no photo to share. Seriously, I had issues, and used the trusty old seam ripper to no end.

For some reason the right sleeve (sleeveless actually) kept coming out somewhat stretched out. I ended up binding it.

The shirt is complete, but not totally right. I will toss it in the wash and hope it comes out.

Okay, so on to top #2. I used the tank top pattern from S2603 (the wrap cardi that everyone has done.) Oh my gosh...it actually fits. Yup, I messed up again though. For some dumb reason the back is sewn on inside out.

I am so half blind these days and didn't notice till almost done. When I noticed I could have ...insert explicative here...but I just completed it up to the point of hemming.

It fits really quite well.

At this point I was done for the day. We watched a lousy zombie western flick from Netflix (I so love Netflix) and I painted my nails.

The color is OPI Merry Midnight...and life can go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment